Office.com/myaccount – Signin to Office 365 Account
Office my account is a gateway to activate office products. To use MS office you need to sign in to office account. This is the place where you can access all the information related to your subscription plans. By activating this amazing productivity suite you can get access of multiple applications like Microsoft Office, Microsoft Powerpoint, Microsoft Excel etc. These applications have their own unique features which are helpful in increasing throughput.
Why do you Need a Microsoft Office Account?
To get the most out of your Microsoft’s Productivity Suite and subscription package, one must have to create and manage a Microsoft account via office.com/myaccount. It bestows you direct access to your Office apps including MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, MS Access, MS Outlook, Office services like Skype for Business and Office 365, and many more.
You can also access your cloud-data through your Office account and there is a lot you can do with Office account that meets your organizational needs. To create and login to your Office account, visit office.com/myaccount. All you need is to enter your login ID and Password that you created at the time of account creation to gain access to your Microsoft account.
How to Create a New Office Account?
Follow some simple steps to create your office myaccount.
- Open the browser and go to office.com/myaccount click on that link and choose sign up option
- Here you need to enter your mail address.
- After entering your email address, now you need to enter your name and related details
- Now you will receive a confirmation mail
- Go to the given link and enter the details required details there
- Now you need to enter the password here
- Create a robust password which cannot be guessed by others
- Here you are with your account. Congratulation you have created the account
- Now you can purchase your plans and change it according to your need
What A User Can do With Existing Microsoft Office Account?
- If you are an existing user of MS office then check your subscription details by navigating to the “services and subscription”
- For this you need to go to the header section and search for your subscribed products and services associated with your office account
- Now you can manage your Microsoft account
- Here you can set and reset your password and update your billing details
- Here you can check the status of all your product and services, install and reinstall your product and services
- Redeem your product key to download and activate your Office
How to Manage your Office Subscription
Your all subscriptions of office products will be in your office account to manage them follow the below mentioned steps:
- Go to www.office.com/myaccount and Sign in with your Microsoft account.
- From the upper-right corner select your account name, then select View account from the list of options.
- Here you can manage any office products associated with this account.
- Select Services & subscription and search for your Office product and services associated with this account.
- You can manage your Microsoft account, update your password, set additional security settings, and update your billing information.
- You can also Install or reinstall Office on your device.
Procedure To Recover Microsoft Office Account PasswordIf user forgot the password of its office application like work, skype etc then not n need to worry. These steps will help you to recover your lost password and allow you to update the new one.
- Go to “recover” option and provide the details asked.
- Enter the mail address to get the recovery link
- Click “next: to get code and enter code to verify the identity section
- Click “Next” to reset the new password.
Steps To Recover Office Account Username
- First take help from the hint option.
- Visit official website and click on “Forgot my username”
- Look for your username on your device where you are already signed in: Select the start - settings - accounts - email & app accounts. You will get the username connected with your MS account
Ask For Expert Help
You can seek expert guidance from Microsoft Customer Support if you fail to create or login to your office account or if your progress is on a temporary halt due to some error. You can place a phone call on a toll-free number, or chat live, or exchange email to get in touch with Microsoft Support representatives.